We also got specialized in offering comprehensive range of tiles for floors, walls, roofs, and ceilings of homes and offices. Universal Plywoods provides quality designers tiles available in different colors, patterns, sizes and shapes for meeting different preferences and specification of the clients. We have a variety of tiles including Onyz Beige, Royal Beige, Sahara Beige, Emperador Beige, Ferro Latina, Ferro Vegas, Vintage Wenge, etc. The wide range of tiles we offer are extremely qualitative, reliable and everlasting. All different types of kitchen tiles, bathroom tiles, etc are available at cost effective prices. Being client oriented organization we work hard for the utmost satisfaction.
Homogenous, Salt & Pepper, Double and Multi Charged bodies are pressed using finely milled raw materials. Usually, the unglazed body is decorated by printing designs using alkaline based salts (Technically know as Soluble Salts) which are absorbed by the porous body. A polished finish is achieved via mechanical polishing at thefinal stage of production.
• Boring designs, finishes and effects.
• Polishing will open up the micro pores on the body surface following which the tile will stain easily and permanently.
• Polishing will also severely lower the tile's scratch and abrasion resistance leaving a 'bald' look after a few short months.
• Mechanically polished tiles do not have 'anti-slip' surfaces.
• The surface will lose its shine over time.
Once the porcelain body (Lower Compaction, Higher porosity) is pressed, it is layered with a suitable quantity of glaze. The body is decorated and baked at lower temperatures than Vitrified tiles. Water absorption of these tiles is much higher while mechanical strength is significantly lower.
• Higher water absorption.
• Much lower impact resistance and bending strength.
• Frost and Crazing resistance lowered.
• Seasonal moisture expansion takes place which damages the tile.
• Lowered resistance to scratches and abrasion.
• Limitations on the number of finishes due to the lower firing temperature.
MIRAGE GLAZED VITRIFIED PRODUCTS IV
Highly compacted body is layered with superior quality imported glaze. The Body is then decorated using creative methods to give you refreshingly unique looks and finishes. These tiles are fired at high temperatures (Up to 1225 C) giving them greater strength than Glazed Porcelain tiles
• High impact and body strength
• High resistance to stains, scratches, abrasion and chemicals.
• Frost proof, Thermal Shock proof, Crazing proof.
• Unique designs which will stretch your imagination.
• Available in a variety of finishes (Matte, Satin, Lapato, Honed, Stone, Marble, Metallic, Polished etc) and structured effects.
Click Here For Technical Specifications :